Sunday, February 27, 2011

One night dream sequence, part 1

So the other night I had a dream sequence that was so absurd, odd, disturbing, and whatever adjective you wanna give it, that it has stayed with me for 3 days. I had this dream sequence Thursday night, Feb. 24, and I am now blogging about it...I am doing it in several parts because it that's the way it came to me....and I am also doing this because it's not often that dreams happen and stay with you like this....here goes part one...

I am in someone's house, and they tell me that there are certain things hidden between the studs...so something makes me hit a spot in the door that I just closed behind me...as soon as I close the door, a weird guy pushes his hand thru the wood of the door and releases a small door withing the main door...within that small door are small metal bars, like jail bars...he tries to get his hands toward me and says that there are things within the walls of the room that I am in that have special meaning, especially those that are within the studs of the walls...so all of a sudden I am now in a room with a huge bed in the middle with about 4-5 kids ages 5-16 (guessing from memory)...the walls now look like a used Plinko board from The Price Is Right...lots of spots between studs where things have been been punched thru, with notes hanging on them that look like coloring book pictures that have been filled in by kids...the kids are trying to get their hands on the pictures and put their hands thru them and into the crevasses between the studs....I immediately tell them not to because their may be electric lines within there that may cause them to be electrocuted...they do what I say...the kids continue to have fun...one of the kids jumps on the bed and lands on the floor below in such a way that I thought he was dead because he landed on his head...but he bounced right back up, as though his head was on a spring...so after a while, the kids and I are on the bed, laughing, eating candy, etc...until we find out from someone that comes in that says we have to stop to eat something...

No comments:

Post a Comment