Sunday, February 27, 2011

One night dream sequence, part three

...so my brother takes us "next door" to a bridge with large rocks below...something really fun is happening down below that we can't see, but he knows what's going on...he says "come on!" and jumps over the bridge's barricade and down into a pile of huge boulders...he hits the boulders and all that I see is his torso, and his face screaming out in pain...I start crying and hoping someone next to him will help...no one helps...I jump down off the bridge...I go over to him...there is blood everywhere...no one near him will help... he is very close to the edge of a cliff...I tell him to grab onto my hand so I can help him up...he moans and looks up to me a bloody face and grabs my hand...I start to pull him up...we're making progress...I keep pulling him closer...he's bleeding everywhere....just as I finally pull him up.......
....the dream ends
what the hell does this mean?????

No comments:

Post a Comment