Monday, March 14, 2011

Westmoreland County Employees

I've had the displeasure of having to go to the Westmoreland County Courthouse for certain things over the past several months, and after having to try to call them today, with no luck, it reminded me about how the county-paid people work. When I've been there, they act like you're nothing. You're just a fly on their hand. "hurry up and get out of here" Same thing when you call. I just called today, and once again, like every time before, I have to leave a voicemail so that that person can get back to me when they're done smoking/eating/gossipping/etc...terrible...I had one question and here I still sit 2-3 hours later without an answer....I left a voicemail 90 minutes ago and here I sit with nothing. This is what what we pay for in Westmoreland County? Are you kidding me? And for those that think I was just kidding about the whole "smoking/eating/gossipping/etc" thing, then you've either never been past the courthouse many times or you've never known anyone that has worked there...I have knowledge from both sides, and, to me, it's unbelievable...it seems like all they do is sit outside and bullshit and smoke...but that's what your tax money is paying for if you live in Westmoreland County.

No comments:

Post a Comment