Tuesday, January 25, 2011

another thing about my blog...

I am not going to be like other bloggers that only post things during the "work week" or "when I feel like it." I am going to post on here all the time. I don't think a blog is real unless you post things all the time and when you think of something. As far as I am concerned, you shouldn't have a blog unless you are committed to posting things when those things hit you. I dislike bloggers that only blog on certain days or when they just "feel like it." To me, that shows laziness. Yes, you may have other things going on with you life that might be more important, but don't throw your blog out there unless you're ready to go at it full time.  Again, just my opinion, but I think followers of a blog would agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment