Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Steelers - Packers Super Bowl

Wow, who would have ever thought this game would happen (besides the great Peter King of Sports Illustrated http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/09/07/mail/index.html)? I happen to be a big fan of the Packers. They're my second-favorite NFL team. But prior to the past 2 months, I never would have guessed they'd look as good as they do right now. They have a pretty good defense and an offense that has a much better running game this postseason than they did in the regular season. The Steelers have a defense that has been very good all season (remember being without Ben for the first 4 games?) and have proven they can again be very good when it they need to be in the postseason. So what does this all mean as we get closer to the Super Bowl? I'd love to hear from you and tell me what will be the decisive factor in the game. We have 12 days yet. Gonna be a great one, if you ask me.



No comments:

Post a Comment