Monday, January 31, 2011

Bad Experience - Puff 'N Snuff, Greensburg, PA

I just got back from my latest tobacco purchase. I went to Puff 'N Snuff on East Pittsburgh Street here in Greensburg, PA. They have had a special on my personal favorite product for the past 3-4 weeks. I was there last on Friday, Jan. 28, and asked how long the discount would go on, and the girl there said "Until the end of the month." So today, I go back to get a few more before the sale ends. The signs are still there below the product's shelf, showing the sale price. I tell the boy/girl (I honestly couldn't tell which it was) who was behind counter what I want, and he/she rings it up. Too much. I tell them that the sign says it should be "X" amount. The other girl (yes, this one was a girl) said the price must have gone up. I said, "Well, you have it showing X amount, I want it for that price." She says, "You'll need to call my boss about that." I reply, "Well, get your boss on the phone right now." So she does. So I wait and wait until she gets her instruction to give me the discount. Meanwhile, the whole place was filling with smoke. Yes, they were smoking in a tobacco store while on the job. Unbelievable. So, if you live in/near Greensburg, I suggest going elsewhere for your tobacco needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment